Tuesday, July 7, 2009

this sucks thing really hurts me

Oh god, Please everyone, can you tell me that 6th July 2009 is april fool now? Please?
This is really GREAT thing.
What's the great thing? Okay.
Ryan Ross and Jon Walker were leaving Panic! At The Disco. Yeah. Isn't that great?
Yesterday, I had a call from my friend. And when I wanted to sleep well because I had headache, she just said, "Dea, Panic bubar", which means, "Dea, Panic broke up".
I couldn't say anything. It's like, BOOM BAAM!!
Panic is my favorite band, and they broke up? Panic at the disco. Oh yeah. I cannot let this sucks thing get over from my head. It's like, I want to forget about it. They would be just alright.. just alright.. But it's not like that. Oh god...
Why don't they say anything in TV or magazines? I still can't believe it even this is true.
I just wanted to let this down. Uoh. I was thinking to myself, 'Dea, things have changed. These are their own way. If Ryan and Jon pick that, you can't do anything. You know, things have changed like Panic broke up is NOT a good change. But, this is up to them.
What do I know now? Yes. What do I know is just I still love Panic. I still love them, still support them, and still hope that somehow Panic is still the same. This is not that easy to accept.. But they would do the best for themselves. Brendon Urie and Spencer Smith do their own way too. They could leave Panic if they want it. But they're not. They just try to be pro.
So, I just hope that whoever Panic's personel now, You do your best to make this band up. This band is great and I know, this band would still great, even better and better. Yeah?

No comments:

Post a Comment